Saturday 11 August 2012

we are twinkling stars

I'll be posting quite a lot and reguarly now that I have the time. This post will be my top ten most played songs at the moment in no particular order but this is quite a mixed genre of songs, so you have been warned for my collage of music taste.


1. Oh Land-White Nights

The dance sequences, her outfits and the weirdness are just amazing. I love the differentness (ha is that even a word?) of this song and she is just beautiful.


2. Rudimental-Feel The Love

I cannot get enough of this song at the moment. I'm not too keen on the video but the music and John Newman's voice are just perfection.


3. Ladyhawke-Paris Is Burning

Re-discovered this song and I am soo glad I did. No matter how old the song gets I will never stop loving it.



4. Mesita-Off The Map

Very underrated but they are an awesome band with great songs. Off The Map is one of my favourites of theirs.


5. Darwin Deez-Constellations

One of my all time favourite songs and bands. I love the music video, electronic sound and lyrics.



6. She-Tyler The Creator & Frank Ocean

This song is a little weird but I love it all the same. I think Odd Future are hilarious and so talented.



7. The Kooks-Naive

Another favourite song and band. I have been listening to this non-stop for months now and don't think I'll ever stop. Awesome band. Awesome song.



8. Two Door Cinema Club-I Can Talk

Aah! I just cannot get enough of this song! Everytime I hear it I just have to dance along and it cheers me up so much. So upbeat and cheerful.



9. The Milk-Chip The Kids

Had it on repeat when I first heard this. An extremely talented band and I love all of their songs which is quite rare.



10. Walk The Moon-Anna Sun

Such a great video and song. I think I listen to this literally everyday.



So that was my FIRST music blog post and I hope you liked it. I think I will be doing this every month because my favourite songs change quite often and I really enjoy sharing my favourite songs. It might not be to a few people's taste but you might your new favourite song in there possibly...
Hope you enjoyed and please follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment