Saturday 13 April 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe: Sightseeing in Paris

sightseeing in Paris


River Island white and black dress, (£23) /Belted coat, (£40) / Pretty Polly velvet stocking, (£15) / ASOS stretching leather boots, (£37) / H&M zip bag, (£23) / River Island bracelet ring, (£15) / River Island Red ribbed knit beanie hat, (£12)

Hi everyone! So I decided since I am obsessed with Polyvore and styling I should enter the Travel Supermarket fashion competition. This first look is for 'Sightseeing in Paris' and I chose this because it is a comfortable and warm outfit for traipsing the beautiful city of Paris and comfort is key when sightseeing. I based this off of the 'typical' French fashion: stripes, red, black and white but went for a modern twist by swapping the famous beret for a red slouched beanie. I picked the boots because they add a bit of a grunge edge to the outfit which is more my style and they are flat which is a necessity when being on your feet for a long time. For the bag I wanted it to be oversized to fit sightseeing equipment such as cameras, water etc and it suits the versatile striped skater dress well. This is a comfortable and easy outfit put together for sightseeing in Paris.
Bedouin Dress x http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/ (click blue link underneath)

the website


No comments:

Post a Comment