Hey there! Like I said in my last post I am going to try and post more content on here and more frequently. I seem to have a wee bit of a habit of uploading at silly o'clock when I haven't got school but hey, it's something. So without further ado, as promised, here is 21 facts about me.
1. I sneeze when I am tired.
2. I study English, Maths, Science, History, Art and Performing Arts at school.
3. I will be turning 16 on the 23rd of February (woot!).
4. I have to put a full stop after sentences when listing things, even when it is not necessary.
5. I have a habit of touching my nose.
6. Fashion, reading and music are my passions.
7. I have quite a diverse taste in music varying from The Kooks to Jamie Cullum to The Maccabees.
8. Jack Johnson's music relaxes me.
9. I LOVE pictures of the ocean surfing in action. If you visit my Instagram (tiarochelle) you will see that I follow various surfing pages and it is also my phone wallpaper.
10. I plan to move to California in the future, maybe for university (maybe its because of my love for the ocean?)
11. I have one sibling, a little sister who is 12 years old and she is a gymnast.
12. My favourite beauty item would be nail varnish hands down. Ha, pardon the pun.
13. I am in my last year at school and plan to go to sixth form.
14. I have a slight addiction to YouTube, Instagram, Spotify, Blogspot and 9gag. An unhealthy addiction I might add.
15. I have recently became allergic to shellfish. The only fish I eat as I don't really eat red meat and HATE other fish like cod or salmon. Bleurgh.
16. My favourite programmes are The Walking Dead, New Girl and Jerseylicious.
17. Trashy Reality TV is my thing (Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms anyone?).
18. I go to a Stage School.
19. I'd love to live in the country surrounded by fields or by a quiet beach somewhere.
20. I really enjoy folk music.
21. I worry WAY too much about things I really don't need to worry about.
So those were my 21 facts and I tag you all to do this. I know this way overdue but I hope this has helped you learn more about me :)
'Till next time x