Wednesday 29 May 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe- Cocktails in New York

new york




 / Topshop varsity style jacket £79 /Jane Norman pencil skirt £20 / High heels £24 / H&M bracelet £6.99 / ASOS pendant jewelry £15 / Topshop Bralet £6

Hi guys! This is most definitely my last entry despite what I had said previously (Queen Mind-changer). This is entered in the Cocktails in New York category (maybe my fave category) and I had tons of fun putting together this outfit, starting with the skirt. I pieced the outfit around this item as I was so in love with it and definitely wanted this to be the statement piece. I then added the yellow crop à la Karlascloset as this colour is in the skirt and would definitely make it the yellow stand out. To keep the accessories simple I added a simple gold cuff and hooped earrings to add interest. For the shoes I stuck with the black and gold theme and added these sandals from Gojane.com, a more demure statement heel compared to a platform. The final item I added was this bomber by Topshop adding a casual edge to the outfit. So urban yet so chic and trendy. To have a few cocktails with the girls this outfit is a sure-fire way to get all the attention on you; it is very on trend and way more comfortable then wearing a dress. Enter here http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment